A professional bike fit is an important part of achieving your cycling goals. Having your bike set up correctly enables you to train more consistently and with less discomfort.
The basis of a fit with The Body Mechanic is to establish a position which enables you to train for a long time and frequently whilst minimising your potential for injury.
A bike fit at The Body Mechanic is comprehensive- we can fit your body to the bike as much as the bike to your body!
Your bike fitting session will entail:
- On-and-off the bike biomechanical and injury assessment
- Adjustment of your riding position taking into account your biomechanical traits
- Your riding goals and your skill level
- A post-assessment summary report outlining your assessment results in understandable and relevant terms
- Individualised exercise program intended to improve your riding efficiency and minimise injury risk.
Why get your bike fit with us?
- Fitting conducted by an experienced, highly trained bike fit professional who is also a seasoned cyclist.
- Reduce injury risk for sustainable, consistent training.
- Increase comfort & efficiency.
- Cycling specific biomechanical assessment.
Feeling uncomfortable in the saddle?
Contact Us today
Book your Bike Fit today and avoid long term injuries.
Booked in, but what do I bring?
To get the most out of your bikefit session, please bring the following:
- Your bike(s);
- Cycling clothing (shorts and jersey);
- Cycling shoes(s)- If your cleats are old and worn bring another pair along, or we will be able to provide these for you;
- If you have spare parts feel free to bring them (eg saddles, stems, seatposts);
- Any relevant medical reports.